"Poor Paranoid's Almanac"

http://www.whitedot.org/issue/iss_front.asp

The international Campaign Against television

  Someone is telling me that "its amazing to what extent
the marketeers will strive for this data [he means: data got from
the Internet, cookies, etc.].  The whole digital tv / set top
box thing is a minefield too - digital tv will be yet another
disappointment for the expectant viewer because the real reason it
is being pushed so much is because of the info that can be sent back to
market researchers."
Society for the Eradication of Television
http://www.webwm.com/set

=====
Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace.  Weekly peace walks around Lake Merritt in
Oakland.  Starts & ends at the colonnade between Grand & Lakeshore Avenues, 3 P.M.,
every Sunday.  Info:  (510)763-8712, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or http://www.webwm.com/LMNOP

http://health.yahoo.com