Gee. And I thought the media was pro-Israeli! ...I guess i'm just too gullible for my own good.


To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Miroslav Antic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: A CRITICAL VIEW FROM ISRAEL [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]
Date sent: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:26:00 -0400
Send reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

aram>HREF="HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK"HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK --------------------------- 0000,0000,8000am>Nope,

I haven't spent much time looking at Hanoch Marmari's stuff, but from what I've seen, I'd say Hanoch Marmari hit the nail on the head.
Miroslav

Distortion of Facts EXAMPLE: In reporting on violence of Joseph's Tomb, CNN writes:
Meanwhile, ahave died during several fierce clashes at Joseph's Tomb during the past week. The lone Israeli soldier to die during the clashes bled to death in the tomb as rescuers tried for hours to reach him. EXAMPLE: The New York Times, Associated Press and other major media outlets published a photo of a young man -- bloodied and battered -- crouching beneath a club- wielding Israeli policeman. The caption identified him as a Palestinian victim of the recent riots -- with the clear implication that the Israeli soldier is the one who beat him.
In fact, the bloodied "Palestinian" depicted in the photograph was Tuvia Grossman, a 20-year-old Jewish student from Chicago, studying in Jerusalem. And the assailants were not Israelis, but members of a Palestinian mob who beat and stabbed Grossman mercilessly for 10 minutes. And the infuriated Israeli policeman with a baton was deterring the Palestinians from finishing their lynching.
Media bias assumes that if there's a victim, it must be a Palestinian. Yet who are the real victims and who are the aggressors? The truth is often the opposite of how it appears.
By being astute media observers, we can make a difference. In response to public pressure, The New York Times reprinted Tuvia Grossman's picture -- this time with the proper caption -- along with a full article detailing his near-lynching at the hands of Palestinians rioters.
courtesy of


leftTahoma<bold>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  Sent: 23. jun 2002 22:23 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: A CRITICAL VIEW FROM ISRAEL [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK] 

ontFamily>Courier NewHTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK
 ---------------------------
Book Anti6/23/2002 4:24:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:  

Abu Ali family; the media reporteddeath of their nine children, and it was later revealed that no harm befell them. Says Marmari:

  I've been following the news and I never read any report about nine children in one family being killed. Can you share the story with us?
-------------------------ANTI-NATO INFORMATION LIST

---------------------------ANTI-NATO INFORMATION LIST




Reply via email to