Right on, Heather,

Also some very interesting facts on this gent.

The Caspian and Central Asia contain a majority of the
world's oil and gas reserves, - 36% and 28%. The oil
is beginning to run out and will rise 40% in
consumption in the next 30 years. Whoever controls
that is in one hell of a powerful position.

But they also want to control Central Asia

http://health.yahoo.com