In a message dated 9/20/02 9:22:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Subj:[Support_Roma] Protest against treatment of Roma by the Romanian media
Date:9/20/02 9:22:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent from the Internet

ORIGINAL SENDER:   Valeriu Nicolae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear colleagues,

In Romania most people ( and therefore media ) are concerned with the image of their
country abroad ( that means mainly countries which have something to say on the
international scene as Romania tries to join the Eu and NATO ).
That's why I think is very important to get as many people as possible to sign the protest.

It is good to let romanians know that there are a large and united ( when it comes to

condemn racism ) comunity of Roma and Roma activists ready to react .

The link for the protest is:   http://valeriu.shawbiz.ca/RPN.htm

Please, let everybody you think is interested in signing the protest know.

Many thanks

Valeriu Nicolae

--- Begin Message ---
ORIGINAL SENDER:   Valeriu Nicolae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear colleagues,

In Romania most people ( and therefore media ) are concerned with the image of their
country abroad ( that means mainly countries which have something to say on the
international scene as Romania tries to join the Eu and NATO ).

That's why I think is very important to get as many people as possible to sign the protest.

It is good to let romanians know that there are a large and united ( when it comes to

condemn racism ) comunity of Roma and Roma activists ready to react .

The link for the protest is:   http://valeriu.shawbiz.ca/RPN.htm

Please, let everybody you think is interested in signing the protest know.

Many thanks

Valeriu Nicolae

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

[EMAIL PROTECTED]