From: "Kim Rygiel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:33 AM
Subject: FW: TODAY! Peace Camp to be set up

PLEASE FORWARD FAR AND WIDE!

Today and ongoing...  If you can't make it today, drop by the newly-established peace camp at City Hall any time. We'll be here all night.
MAX
From Tooker Gomberg:
Toronto, City of Peace
*****************************

Hi Folks:
I spent a few hours on College St. talking with people about the impending attack on Iraq. Torontonians are massively against Bush's war.

A group of us will establish an ongoing Peace Camp near the front doors of Toronto City Hall by the Peace Garden.

News Conference
Launch of Toronto, City of Peace
Tues. Mar. 18, 2003.
4 p.m
Toronto City Hall, by the Peace Garden near the front doors

Speakers, poetry, music and agitation.
Spread the word.

The idea is to establish an ongoing gathering place for people concerned about the impending attack on Iraq. We will come together and figure out what we can do together --
* pick up leaflets, buttons and bumper stickers,
* sing and shout
* meditate for peace
* play and eat together
Hope you can join us for the launch, or afterwards, day or night.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
416-558-2453

Do you Yahoo!?