Hi Bart!

Thanks for the quick answer! Adding an EOF to the rule solves the issue
in the toy example. Unfortunately we are using custom token label types
and are now getting a ClassCastException. It seems that we now have the
problem mentioned here:

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2009-November/036712.html

Any thoughts on that?

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Schinko       c.schi...@cgv.tugraz.at
Institute of Computer Graphics and Knowledge Visualization