What is the "official" status of C# port of ANTLR 3.2 (i.e., language=CSharp3)?
 Several of the new features of 3.2 are utilized quite a bit in "Language
Implementation Patterns".  Most importantly, tree rewriting.

I have been using Sam Harwell's stand-alone Windows port of ANTLR 3.2 with
success (after a few tweaks to unify member name capitalization and a
correction to the ApplyOnce method to bring it up-to-date with the Java
version).  The only true problem is that I would really love to use my
ANTLR-generated parser in conjunction with Actipro Software's SyntaxEditor, but
they only currently support the CSharp2 target (understandably).

Thanks for any info,
Kevin Carroll

Unsubscribe:
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-address