Moin,

i have some FreeBSD System which I want to boot from gPXE/AoE. I read
the Coraid document about using aoe with freebsd but I'm not sure if it
possible to boot FreeBSD from AoE? At the moment I can boot a FreeBSD
Kernel via gpxe from an aoe target but it isnt possible to mount the
root filesystem.

Is it possible to boot FreeBSD from AoE target?

Many thanks
Matthias