Hi,

Here is where postgres is located on the server:

ps auxw |  grep postgres | grep -- -D
postgres  1740  0.0  0.0 160284  7616 ?        S    02:49   0:00
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster -D /usr/local/pgsql/data

Here is how I installed nspostgres-4.1:

make install AOLSERVER=/usr/local/aolserver  POSTGRES=/usr/local/pgsql

Thorpe