It sounds like your shared lib path doesn't include the directory where
this resides. In any case, nsopenssl should compile the OpenSSL library
*into* nsopenssl itself, and not use the shared lib.

Make sure you have the latest version of nsopenssl (either 1.1c or 2.0) and
grab the source for OpenSSL, compile and install it somewhere point
nsopenssl to that copy when you compile nsopenssl.

/s.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:43:47 -0700, Ian Harding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have compiled nsopenssl but when I try to start the server with the
sample script it complains about not being able to find the above file.  It
does exist in my /usr/pkg/bin directory (where it belongs under NetBSD).
How can I tell nsd where to find it?  What did I do wrong that it can't
find it?