The bugs, features, patches tracking email notifications could be sent to
a separate list, handled the same way the AOLserver discussion list is. I
just checked the SF admin page for the bug tracker, and the email address
that the notices are being sent to is the AOLserver discussion group (ok,
duh).

If someone knows how to create a new listserv mailing list, say
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]', we can direct all of the bugs, features,
patches traffic to that list, and you'd need to sign up there to see them
via email. Failing that, we could set up a Yahoo or other group to direct
it to. I'd prefer it be handled the same way the discussion list is,
though. There are probably other ways of doing it that might be even
better.

/s.

--
  Scott Goodwin