From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:AOLSERVER@;LISTSERV.AOL.COM] On Behalf
Of Nate Haggard
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 5:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AOLSERVER] AOLserver

I am using AOLserver 3.4 and PostgreSQL 7.2.1.  Occasionally AOLserver
will just crash.  I get an error like this in the serverlog:
"[25/Oct/2002:15:50:00][1413.883783][-conn633-] Error:"  It has
something to do with the database driver because I can duplicate the
behavior if I do a query without single quotes '.  Is this normal
behavior?  I would rather see a descriptive error about a failed query
because it is difficult to debug this way.

Nate Haggard