From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:AOLSERVER@;LISTSERV.AOL.COM] On Behalf
Of Steve Manning
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] AOLserver Project Update

Congratulations on this move to include the community and setup the core
team. I feel it gives a very positive vibe for the future of AOLServer.

I just wondering if this new push includes any plans to promote
AOLServer amongst the IT public at large. Its difficult to promote
AOLServer as a solution to a requirement when the response is 'AOL
what?'. Just about everyone has heard of Apache - how can we achieve the
same notoriety?

        Steve

--
Steve Manning - Linux Mandrake 9.0 - Gnome 2.0
East Goscote  - Leicester - UK +44 (0)116 260 5457