Do you have session caching turned on?

/s.

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 11:00 PM, William Scott Jordan wrote:

I'm running AOLServer 3.4 with OpenSSL 0.9.6 and nsopenssl 2.2b4 on
Redhat
7.0 and I'm getting this error quite a bit:

Error: nsopenssl: EOF during SSL handshake

I have no idea what's causing it and I can't recreate it. When it happens, it gives the end user a "Server Error" message. Reloading the same page never causes the problem a second time. I really don't even know whether it's a problem with AOLServer, a configuration issue, or a problem with OpenSSL.

Has anybody seen this before or have any idea of how to correct it?
Any
advice would be appreciated.

Scott

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text
in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/