Scott,

Here are the three different teset scripts we used

CGI:
-------------------------
#!/usr/local/bin/perl
use CGI;

$query = new CGI;

print $query->header;
print("$string");
$query->delete_all();
exit(0);
---------------------------

ADP (no exec):
---------------------------
<%
ns_return 200 text/html $string
%>
---------------------------

ADP w/ exec:
<%
ns_return 200 text/html $string
%>

The nsd.tcl file is attached.  I believe it is mostly the standard one
that comes w/ debian with a few tweeks to get CGIs enabled.

Thanks,
Matthew