In a message dated 6/4/2003 6:21:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My question is whether there exists a C-implementation of something similar
to ns_queryget. If not we will have to code it ourselves and obviously it
would be great if some one knows of open source C code that does the job.

In AOLserver 4.0 Ns_ConnGetQuery parses multi-part forms in C.  Currently, you can only get at the uploaded files via the ns_conn Tcl command but it would be easy to add a few Ns_Conn API's to get at the same data in C.

-Jim