Radu-Mihail Obada wrote:
Hey everyone,
Just curious if there are any native drivers for SAP DB and/or Firebird,
cause I'm intending to deploy a three-tier solution based on (preferably)
a SAP DB backend (or Firebird, for that matter).

SAPDB uses ODBC as *native* api, so you should probably ask about ODBC drivers. I'm not an expert on those, however, so I won't help you much.

--
WK

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/