This kind of problem is notoriously difficult to reproduce and will
require an extensive code review on my part to identify where the
problem may be occurring. It is possible that I am doing/not doing
something in the code that is contributing to this. I'll see if I can
track down the problem, but it may have to wait a few weeks as I have
other work in front of this.

/s.