On Saturday 22 November 2003 10:15 am, you wrote:
> Does anybody know what happend to www.open-msg.com? I looking for source
> code released as GPL by OpenMSG Ltd (as stated on version found at
> http://web.archive.org/web/20021124025856/http://www.open-msg.net/) -
> "OpenMSG release S-Moker V1.0 as Open Source". I would also like to
> contact Simon Millward, but it's address @open-msg.com is probably not
> valid.

OpenMSG folded ... I don't know where a copy of the software might be found.
It's a pity, they won a UK SMS messaging industry award a year or so back.

Simon posted recently on the general openacs.org Q&A forum, in the last two
weeks.  If you want to visit our site and poke through old messages you'll
find his e-mail address.

--
Don Baccus
Portland, OR