Occurs when client doesn't send data before driver's recvwait value has
expired. Probably innocuous, specifically if keepalive is set.

/s.

On Feb 26, 2004, at 10:39 PM, Dossy wrote:

Is there any reason why seeing something like this in my server log
should cause me to be suspicious:

[26/Feb/2004:22:25:31][11912.11436039][-conn:panoptic.com::693]
Notice: exiting: timeout waiting for connection

Looks like it's benign in NsConnThread ... but I wonder what it
actually
implies.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the
body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the
Subject: field of your email blank.