I've committed and tagged v3_0beta17 and it's up at scottg.net. This
should resolve problems where slow or non-responsive clients cause
nsopenssl to soak up all your CPU. Report any odd behavior to me; in
particular, look for "SSL_ERROR_*" messages in your log files. If you
see any, send me copies of the messages with brief description of what
(you think) was going on at the time (i.e. "Connection from
MSIE...etc.").

/s.

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/