Hi Zoran,

I removed the TTrace cleanup-phase and restarted my production server.
It has big impact, as the server is running normally now.

There is still lock contention but it has decreased a lot and the server is
not really impacted as before.

As the lock contention has decreased I am happy right now with the TTrace
package and it is really a GREAT PACKAGE !
Thank your very much for your work, and this good package.

When I will get some time, I will try to do some tests by splitting the
"0-proc" nsv array into several arrays to check if I can reduce the lock
contention.

I will let you know if results are better with this technique.

Unfortunately, I am pretty busy right now, and perhaps I will do that in 1
or 2 months !

Cheers.

Jean-Fabrice RABAUTE
Core Services - Enjoy the future today