I'm having a problem with tDom.  I was going to ask on their mailing
list, but they use Yahoo groups, which happens to be down.
Hoping someone here may know what's going on :)

I'm trying to include an xslt template from within another (included)
xslt template.

-----
The inclusion (from within map_results.xsl):
version="1.0">
<xsl:include  href="poi_list.xsl"/>

-----
The call:
<xsl:call-template name="poiList"/>

-----
and the error:
couldn't open "map_results.xsl/poi_list.xsl": no such file or directory

It seems that tdom is using the current node as the base uri.

Here's the call to the parser:
set domxsl [dom parse -externalentitycommand externalEntityRefHandler
-baseurl $templatePath -channel $xslfile]

The base url, templatePath, is the directory where map_results.xsl and
poi_list.xsl live.

I'm using tDom 0.7.8.

My questions are,
 - is this desired behaviour?
 - if so, how can I get around it (and who desires it??) :)

Thanks,
Ross