Yea, we are using nsxml in a production environment here, but feel
free to close the tickets and declare it obsolete anyway.  We've
pretty much been running under that assumption for the last
year or so anyway.

Someday when I get more time I'll move over to tDom, but for right
now everything is working just fine.

Thanks,
Matthew