On Tuesday 17 August 2004 11:51 am, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

Janine has offered to help, but cannot provide access to her production
environments where the problem is occurring.

Actually I can, but what I can't do is put AOLserver 4 + nsopenssl beta 21 back into production. Right now I am running 3.3+ad13 all around, with one of the staging sites on 3.5.11 to see if it will work ok. I don't think being able to log into this box now is going to help you much with the nsopenssl problem.

I'll post an update later on the random hang problem I've been having
with my current setup, the one that prompted my attempt to upgrade in
the first place.

janine

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/