You need to set maxinput in the nssock module in your config file.
Something like:

ns_section "ns/server/${servername}/module/nssock"
ns_param   port            $httpport
ns_param   hostname        $hostname
ns_param   address         $address
ns_param   maxinput        [expr 5*1024*1024]

Note that I think that the default is actually 1 meg so I'm not sure how
you ended up with 2 here.

rob

HUANG,KHY LY wrote:
Hi,

Is there a max file size post for "multipart/form-data"? When I tried to
post a file larger than 2MB I get the error "The document contains no
data".   I tested the post of aolserver 3.x and it works.   Please
advise. Thanks.

Regards, Khy

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/