Thanks, Jim.  Does that include both problems, or just the first one?
I'm still stuck on the second problem, so any hints would be greatly
appreciated!

janine

On Jun 27, 2005, at 5:28 AM, Jim Davidson wrote:

Odd -- I caught this error just last night and fixed.  I'll checkin
later today or tomorrow.  I think it's a more strict warning for
gcc4.0 -- the code has technically worked for  years :)

-jim