Hi,
I just checked in a fix for this -- try again and let me know if it's still broken.
-Jim

On Jul 6, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Nathan Folkman wrote:

If you haven't already, would you mind filing this as a bug against 4.5 over at SourceForge? I set up a new category for 4.5 bugs. I'll try to take a look one of these evenings. Also, please provide a fail case. Thanks!

- n

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Now... if I visit a bogus url, I *still* receive the default aolserver not found page. If I visit /404.adp directly, I successfully get the "sorry not found" message. So, the redirects section seems to have no affect at server startup. I've tried a few other methods with the same results.

I've gone back and verified that all of this works correctly under 4.0.10. I guess either this is a bug, or just a change in how to handle this.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'd appreciate if anybody could give a bit of time to sorting this out.

Yes, I reported this problem a few days ago, and should have mentioned that I was running the CVS head of 4.5, so it looks to me like it may be a genuine 4.5 bug.

-john

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.