Hi all,

is there a way to configure the AOLServer not to crash if it looses the
connection to the database. When ever I restart the database the aolserver
crashes instead of delivering an error page or reconnecting to the
database. The reason why I am asking is that we would like to define
several database pools to legacy systems but when one of the databases is
restarted the aolserver crashes.

Greetings,
Nima