Thanks a lot Janine.

Cheers,

Maurizio

From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Janine Sisk
Sent: 09 March 2007 20:06
To: AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Memory problem with Aolserver/TCL/OpenACS

We had a site that was doing this, and the fix in this post worked for us:

http://dossy.org/archives/000108.html

It was rather perplexing;  only one of our many hosted sites had the
problem, and it just started exhibiting it one day with no obvious change to
account for it.  Based on Dossy's description that shouldn't be possible.

janine