Lamar,

Thanks for testing, thanks for the success report and the shout out :)

Everyone,

Hi, the more people testing this the better :) if there are changes
you don't understand enough to use, please post here and I'll respond
by editing the README (so please read that beforehand; thanks)...

I'm especially interested in hearing success/fail reports on varied
machines. The main thing, is that if you use the PG_CONFIG approach,
it's supposed to take care of everything necessary to link up to
the postgres you specify by locating the particular pg_config executable
associated with that installation of postgres.

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:26:59 -0400
Lamar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Dossy Shiobara wrote:
> > A new version of the nspostgres module is now available for download at
> > SourceForge, nspostgres-4.1.
> >
> > In this version, Jim Lynch made some improvements to the build process,
> > and cleaned up the error reporting code.
>
> And looks to have done a fine job.  Thanks, Jim!

Thanks; glad to do it... it should mean more people can run it with
fewer problems.

> Lamar Owen
> Chief Information Officer
> Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute