Do you have all your scheduled procs run in threads?

Here are some ideas:
1. any proc which doesn't return immediately needs to be run in a thread.
2. at startup there could still be something which runs once and lasts too
long to allow this proc to run. Maybe something starts up right before the
first minute and lasts too long?
3. one way to test this would be to somehow delay the first run to sometime
past a minute.

I seem to remember that the rescheduling (when you don't use -once) happens
after your thread finishes. If the scheduler is delayed too long, it skips
this short interval proc and then it never runs again.

There is usually a message which gets printed saying a scheduled proc took too
long. Probably this message means you could have missed another scheduled
proc?

tom jackson