Matthew M. Burke wrote:
> I will be giving a short (3 hour) tutorial at the Tcl'2008 conference in
> Manassas, VA on Monday, 20 October.  See
> http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2008/ for details on the tutorial.

Thank you for representing AOLserver at the Tcl conference!  I do plan
to attend but I really don't know what I'll be able to prepare for it,
if anything.

> Three hours is not a lot of time, particularly since I want the tutorial
> to be hands-on/interactive/your-buzzword-here and I am interested in
> hearing what people think are the "can't be skipped" topics.

One of the more common questions folks ask about AOLserver is "how do I
set up virtual hosting" - although, trying to explain that could take up
too much of that 3 hour slot itself.

Perhaps a "how to configure AOLserver to connect to [MySQL, PostgreSQL,
SQLite], and then execute queries to it" might be high on the list, too.

Everyone's favorite configuration-related question is "what can be tuned
and what do I set/change to tune it?"  This is definitely a subject that
deserves some attention, too.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/