Go to: http://www.junom.com/gitweb/gitweb.perl?p=aolserver.git

It has a grep function built into every page, works great for exactly
this case...looking for all instances of a text string. But it also
presents a hyperlink result page.

For old versions of the code, it seems like the  pickaxe feature is
helpful.

Note: use the top level directory for searches and make sure you are
useing "grep" or "pickaxe" if you get no results.

I doubt there is anything which specifically sets cache-control in
aolserver.

tom jackson