Hello!

On Thursday 30 April 2009 03:29:41 Joseph Kondel wrote:
> Give it a look if you are unable to solve the pound issue.
>
> HAProxy site : http://haproxy.1wt.eu/

I did try to use HAProxy but I did find that it's work with cookies incorrect.
HAProxy delete or rewrite server cookies which where defined by client or
server! So it's not possible to have pre-defined cookies for all servers. I'm
now try to patch HAProxy code but this code is not simple for me...

As example:

cookie serverid
server main  127.0.0.1:8000 check
server stable1  127.0.0.1:8001 cookie stable1 check
server stable2  127.0.0.1:8001 cookie stable1 check

"serverid" cookie is defined by server "main" and _isn't needed_ to modify this
value by HAProxy. But HAProxy always damage cookies. The directive

appsession serverid len 10 timeout 3h

is not useful too.

Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/