Hi Jeff,

I'm going to review options on how to progress with this problem with
Jade.  I've traced and stepped into TlsInit, and CtxInit functions and
as far as I can see, the mutex functions we wrote seems to be
working.  I wonder if there is some influence by aolserver or what
not.  I don't know.  It also seems that allow_customize in
CRYPTO_set_mem_functions is getting set to zero for some reason.  I'm
not totally sure why that is happening.

At this moment, I don't know what to do.