You can name config files for aolserver whatever you want, looks like this one is
/opt/aolserver/servers/openacs/etc/config.tcl
and it's probably serving pages out of something like
/opt/aolserver/servers/openacs/pages/
although you can check the config.tcl script for the doc root.

jon jon wrote:
When I do that command I get starting to read config file
Notice: nsd.tcl: using threadsafe tcl:
Notice: nsd.tcl: finished reading conig file.?
1631 ? Sl 0:28 /opt/aolserver/bin/nsd -it /opt/aolserver/servers/openacs/etc/config.tcl -u pre-book -g prebook -b sorry I didn't post all of the output. The reason I was looking for this file is to see what directory is serving out the webpages. I have never used aolserver before, I am used to apache web server. isn't the config.tcl just a example config file for aolserver?
thanks