Hello!

On Monday 07 September 2009 19:18:02 Paul Griffiths wrote:
> We are running a custom version of acs 4.3 and the aolserver keeps restarting
> at random times throughout the day. We noticed this as we have upgraded to
> new virtualized hardware.  The server comes right back so it's not evident
> from a user perspective.
>
> I was looking at the error logs and see that the ‘fatal signal 11’ shows up
> just before the restart.   (grep 'fatal signal 11' -C 5 error.log)
>
> Any insight, experience, or suggestions are welcome.

You can get my AOLServer 4.5.1 with Tcl 8.5.7 build or sources from the debian
lenny repository
deb http://mobigroup.ru/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src http://mobigroup.ru/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
This version work fine on my production servers.

Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/