On 4/10/10 2:11 PM, Tom Jackson wrote:
> Main use of this is the "grep" and "pickax" searches. Are these
> available on github?

You can effectively grep/pickaxe using their web interface by doing a
search on a single repository:

http://github.com/search?q=repo:aolserver/aolserver+NS_ConnContent

The Code Search returns results across all commits (i.e., pickaxe).  It
doesn't appear that you can specify a branch to isolate your search to -
really, you'd want to just git clone the repo and do all your searching
locally if using github.

> BTW, what script do you use to keep the git repo up-to-date with CVS?

For this initial import I used cvs2git but I'll keep it up to date using
git cvsimport, as necessary.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/