Yes just remove what's there because there are multiple/redundant copies of
the same file so its very confusing which file is the correct version of
memcache and about the history, ever since I have imported no one added any
patch so there is nothing that we will lose. The code I have sent you is the
improved bug free version of nsmemcache which I have never commit to CVS (my
bad) nor its documented.

Sep I would want you to please do your test against the one which Dossy will
commit. Dossy I haven't prepared any test case, I shall prepare the one and
will let you know.

Regards,

Majid.