The following reply was made to PR config/2008; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/2008: DocumentRoot in <VirtualHost> takes over the
ServerRoot (which is both in srm.conf and httpd.conf).
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:01:39 -0800 (PST)

 This is why I don't believe in spam filters -- email should work, it
 shouldn't go through complex error-prone filtering.  Tough luck Thies
 Edeling, your site is messed up and well, I can't talk with you so I'm
 going to close this out.

 Dean

 Remote host said: 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... we do not relay [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Giving up.