>Number:         2202
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       .cgi programs in user directories run without suexec
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
No answer required
The presence or absence of suexec had no effect on whether user .cgi programs
would run, nor did the specified owner in suexec.h make any difference.

I'll figure it out myself, but just thought the report might interest you.
Maybe I missed something about what suexec is supposed to do.

>How-To-Repeat:
Run Apache with cgi enabled by the various items in the .conf files, but
without suexec being present.
>Fix:
?? I don't know, maybe Apache is supposed to work this way!
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:
[you need to include <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in the Cc line ]