The following reply was made to PR general/2187; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jonathan Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Marc Slemko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: general/2187: web server running 1 hour ahead of the
  server itself
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 10:05:36 -0400

   I believe the time was wrong during the whole web server execution. TZ is
 set to US/Central which is the right time zone. This problem may very well
 never happen again, but I figured I'd report it in case someone else ever
 experiances it as well, as an additional data point.

 -Jonathan

 At 11:54 PM 5/6/98 -0600, Marc Slemko wrote:
 >On 6 May 1998, Jonathan Roy wrote:
 >
 >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (25) % uname -a
 >> SunOS sinistar 5.5 Generic_103093-06 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-20
 >>
 >>   DATE_LOCAL in an ssi echo command was printing May 6 when it was still
 May 5. Couldn't

 --
 Jonathan Roy - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Idle Communications, Inc.