The following reply was made to PR os-linux/4251; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Don Rude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: os-linux/4251: Clients (incorrectly?) receive TCP reset packets.
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:24:29 -0700 (PDT)

 Well Apache does nothing to put an RST on a packet.  That's a TCP layer
 decision outside the control of the application.  It's a kernel bug if it
 is happenning.  I know it's not happenning on my 2.0.36 servers.  Get a
 tcpdump of the thing and send a report to linux-kernel... if they say it's
 apache's fault then report it back to us, thanks.

 Dean