On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
If it's ok with you I'll like to add it myself to ApacheEE track.

Go ahead and submit your proposal to that track!

The only request I have is to tell me how I can do that so I can be of help with page editing in the future. I've missed that course unfortunately.

If you let us know your username for the site, we can grant you karma so you can edit the track description to expand it

p.s. I was expecting the website to use Apache CMS but it's not.

Nope, it's a single system for website + proposal + scheduling + ....

Nick