@Christian,

We currently have a page here [0] which as you will see offers as a
selection of places to go and things to do in and around Sinsheim.
If you feel like you are able to contribute some of your local
knowledge about Mannheim then that would be excellent. We would be
able to get you write credentials for the wiki.

Thanks

Lewis

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhereToGoInSinsheim

--