Thanks to Fabian & Lewis to point me to the logos & banners!
And thanks to Charles for the quick try out!
I will pass your comments to our UX designer. You can go to the
Numbering/Bullets dialog to change the bullet color, but it will be good to
set an attractive default color. And maybe a better scheme to align with
our logos and banners.
Will update you when we make the new template out.

- Simon