Thank you.  But it seems that the SVG files you released are a
little different than the banners here. ^^;

http://www.apachecon.eu/about/publicise/

    The "AapcheCon Europe" text has a gradient pattern in your SVG
files, but not in the banners.  The text "Sinsheim, Germany, 5th-8th
November, 2012" are not positioned the same, and one is italic while the
other is normal.

    It comes more obvious about the speaker banners.  The blue "speaker"
ribbon occupies a separated rectangle at the right on the website PNG,
while in your SVG it looks like hanging from the above.

    So which one should we use if we want to use them?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/