Jim:

I believe we sent an "all speakers" email out earlier this week - in any case,
the templates are now available at

  http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/9282

regards
 Steve

On Feb 20, 2013, at 12:14 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Any update on these templates... I really want to be able to xfer
> my slides to the canonical template sooner rather than later ;)
>
> On Feb 8, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Saransh,
>>  Thanks very much for your help!
>>  As I mentioned below, you can refer to the Apache OpenOffice template
>> website and ApacheCon EU 2012 template .
>>  We need to design 1 cover slide and 1 content slide. Last time we made the
>> visual design in 2000*1500 jpeg files firstly. If people like the design,
>> then we can take the picture as background and build the template (which I'm
>> good at and can help ^_^ ).
>>
>> - Shenfeng (Simon)

Steve Holden st...@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2