      From: Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
 To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 4:29 PM
 Subject: Any space for evening hackathons / meetups in Budapest?

Hi All

Does anyone know if there'll be space in Budapest this year, at either
ACEU or ACBD[1], for project meetups / hackathons?

I tried checking likely places:
  * https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/
  *
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/extend-the-experience/evening-events
  *
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/extend-the-experience/evening-events
  *
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/extend-the-experience/colocated-events
  *
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/extend-the-experience/co-located-events
But none of them seem to have a definite answer either way

Anyone know?

Thanks
Nick

[1] I hope those are the right abbreviations...